Restored set ready for your classic '51. The lower plate pictured has some past evidence of denting and repaired hole at centre - it was likely the front plate. Straightened as best possible and still looks presentable. Normally I discount if there's imperfections, but 1951's are just too tough to come by lately. Guaranteed MTO approval!
- Plate Colour: Antique White
- Letter Colour: Navy Blue
- Condition: Restored
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- Terminated Transfer Fee: $32
*Please note, this submission will require an additional $32.00 fee payable to the MTO in order to transfer a terminated plate number. Read more about "Terminated Plates"
1951 plates are also used for 1952 registrations.