Mostly original, the background is all original and the numbers have been touched-up. The top right bolt hole has been broken, but affixing it to your bike with a bolt and washer will fix the issue. A few minor imperfections around the rim of the plate, but overall displays well. For some reason, 1969 cycles are extremely hard to find in any condition. I'll discount the plate a tad given the impefections.
- Plate Colour: Blue
- Letter Colour: White
- Condition: Some paint touch-up
- Vehicle Type: Motorcycle
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): We suggest a white tab
- Terminated Transfer Fee: $32
*Please note, this submission will require an additional $32.00 fee payable to the MTO in order to transfer a terminated plate number. Read more about "Terminated Plates"