Here's a really nice pair of 1966 motorcycle license plates. Only one plate is required for MTO approval purposes under the YOM program. Before '67, plates came in sets of threes. One would be placed on the rear, and the other two would be riveted back to back to be placed over the front wheel. Keep an one as a spare or garage wallpaper if you like. As Meatloaf would say, "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad"!
- Plate Colour: White
- Letter Colour: Medium Blue
- Condition: Restored
- Vehicle Type: Motorcycle
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): We suggest a white tab
- Terminated Transfer Fee: $32
*Please note, this submission will require an additional $32.00 fee payable to the MTO in order to transfer a terminated plate number. Read more about "Terminated Plates"