Here's a neat plate perfect if you have a truck or commercial vehicle. Those plates were slightly longer to fit the extra character as is this one. This would still work on a regular passenger car under the YOM Program as well. 100% guaranteed to pass MTO inspection.
- Plate Colour: Silver
- Letter Colour: Black
- Condition: Restored
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.