Really nice all-original plate from 1946. Perfect complement for your post war vehicle. 100% guaranteed to pass MTO inspection.
- Plate Colour: Black
- Letter Colour: White
- Condition: Original
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: $32.00
*Please note, this submission will require an additional $32.00 fee payable to the MTO in order to transfer a terminated plate number. Read more about "Terminated Plates"
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.