Here's an all-original 1946 plate, perfect if you own a truck. Technically trucks had a "C" in the last position, but "C" plates never seem to have available numbers. This was a trailer plate, but it's the exact size and colour format as the "C" plates. "T" is a fitting substitute given this will likely go on a truck. Guaranteed MTO approval.
- Plate Colour: Black
- Letter Colour: White
- Condition: Original
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.