Perfect plate if you have a Jeep with the "J" in the plate number. Just the right amount of character for your original war time survivor. 100% guaranteed to pass MTO inspection.
- Plate Colour: Navy Blue
- Letter Colour: White
- Condition: Original
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.