The background on the plate is original while the white numbers have been redone. Would look great on your war time Jeep with just the right amount of patina on the plate! 100% guaranteed to pass MTO inspection.
- Plate Colour: Navy Blue
- Letter Colour: White
- Condition: Some paint touch-up
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.