Front of the plate is all original, back of the plate has been repainted blue. Two small drill holes above the crown. Discounted to compensate for issues. Perfect for your war time Jeep or military vehicle!
- Plate Colour: Navy Blue
- Letter Colour: White
- Condition: Some paint touch-up
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.