All-original plate with some character and patina. Small little notch missing bottom right. Guaranteed MTO approval.
- Plate Colour: Black
- Letter Colour: Orange
- Condition: Original
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.
1943 plates can also be used for 1944 vehicle registrations.