Good all-original condition and this one features a rarer 4 digit number. The black background has lots of patina - perfect if you have a survivor wartime Jeep of military truck. Clear-coated in a satin finish to hold the period look in place. 100% guaranteed to pass MTO inspection.
- Plate Colour: Black
- Letter Colour: Orange
- Condition: Original
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): We suggest a black tab
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.
1943 plates can also be used for 1944 vehicle registrations.