This is a stunning all-original plate from 1943. This is a perfect complement for your war time Jeep or military vehicle.
- Plate Colour: Black
- Letter Colour: White
- Condition: Some paint touch-up
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: $32.00
*Please note, this submission will require an additional $32.00 fee payable to the MTO in order to transfer a terminated plate number. Read more about "Terminated Plates"
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.
1943 plates can also be used for 1944 vehicle registrations.