A fully restored "shortie" plate from 1943. Just some very minor evidence of past creasing here and there, but overall displays nicely. This is a perfect complement for your war time "J" Jeep or military vehicle.
- Plate Colour: Black
- Letter Colour: Orange
- Condition: Restored
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): We suggest a black tab
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.
1943 plates can also be used for 1944 vehicle registrations.