Painted in the original colours. Past evidence of pocking on the background hence the $15 reduction from my normal price of $60. Would look great on your war time Jeep! 100% guaranteed to pass MTO inspection.
- Plate Colour: Navy Blue
- Letter Colour: White
- Condition: Restored
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck
- MTO Application Fee: $251.65
- Warranty Period for MTO Approval: 6 Months
- StickerTAB ($20 add-on): Sufficient space, not required
- Terminated Transfer Fee: Not Applicable
During and after WWII metal was in short supply. As such, Ontario only manufactured one plate for '43, '45, '46 and '47. The MTO will still allow classic vehicles to be registered under the YOM program for these years by affixing one rear plate. The same registration costs apply.